Underground Asset Management in Philadelphia
Detection for Underground Utilities
Underground Asset Management is a service we offer at TLC Drain & Sewer that provides our clients with a permanent record of all the data collected from our GPR (ground penetrating radar) and electromagnetic locating equipment. With this service, our clients will have access to a digital map showing the location of their underground utilities that they can reference at any time. This allows you to manage underground utilities with ease and convenience moving forward.
To request an estimate on underground asset management in Philadelphia and surrounding areas, call TLC Drain & Sewer today. Our experts pride themselves on offering the best services backed by the best equipment, and all our technicians are highly trained to deliver complete satisfaction. No matter how hard the job is, we promise we will go above and beyond to get it done today. Check out our reviews to hear more about why you should hire TLC Drain & Sewer, and remember, our team is always here when you need us most.
TLC Drain & Sewer is available by phone at (215) 910-4105.
More Information on Underground Asset Management Service
At TLC, our GPR and electromagnetic locating units are equipped with GPS technology. This allows us to locate and mark your utilities in the field, collect all necessary data, and provide you with a permanent record of your site that will be able to be displayed in file formats compatible with easy-to-use programs, such as Google Earth. A client can use this information as a reference to confirm conditions in the field, significantly reducing the response time for future utility requests and solving emergency damage situations, all thanks to our detailed maps. Utility mapping is the most comprehensive solution to all utility locating needs, and provides peace of mind, because you know you have a valuable tool at your disposal for any future excavations or emergencies.
Why use underground asset management? Because having a reference of all located underground facilities is helpful for:
- Extreme weather situations
- Future excavations
- Emergency response service
Underground Asset Management FAQs
- How will I receive the maps provided by underground asset management? After all data is collected, TLC is able to download that data and upload it and convert the information to compatible formats, designed to be easily viewed by our clients. The information will be sent electronically, including all relevant findings pertaining to utility locations.
- What happens if utilities are taken out or added? TLC can easily add, remove, or relocate utilities in the file as any corresponding changes occur.
- How can this service be used in emergencies? The maps we provide become a valuable resource especially in cases of emergencies such as an extreme weather event. Our maps will be extremely useful to quickly find the location of the damage and begin repair as soon as possible.
For Local Utility Experts, Hire TLC Drain & Sewer
When you hire TLC for Philadelphia underground asset management service, or any of our other cutting-edge utility services, you will never have to deal with any bait and switch tactics. We are upfront and honest about pricing, and even provide free estimates to all our clients. Our work is also guaranteed for years, so you get a good deal no matter what. And with 24/7 response for emergency situations, you can count on TLC Drain & Sewer to make sure your Philadelphia property is always covered.
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura