Leak Detection in Philadelphia
Don’t Let Leaks Affect Your Property
While every homeowner is likely to deal with leaks over time, it’s important to look out for this issue, as even a small leak can spiral into a major problem if you are not careful. That’s why TLC Drain & Sewer offers cutting-edge leak detection in Philadelphia. Our highly trained technicians have the experience, knowledge, and skill needed to serve commercial and residential properties, and come equipped to every service call with the most advanced tools and technology on the market.
Founded by a group of Master Plumbers, our Better Business Bureau-accredited company is known across the region for exceptional workmanship and superior customer care. TLC are the drain professionals you call if you need service today, and we promise that no matter how hard the job is, we will go above and beyond to get it done on time. Contact us today to learn more about Philadelphia leak detection service, and let our team help protect your property.
What Is Leak Detection?
Leak detection is an eco-friendly, non-obstructive way to pinpoint the location of suspected underground leaks and pipe breaks. With leak detection from TLC, you may be able to prevent the need to excavate an entire line just to locate the fault in the underground utility.
With our leak detection technology, a locator will actually listen, to the frequencies emitted through the ground. Our GPR (ground penetrating radar) equipment locates and marks the location of the entire utility line. Next, our locator walks the line of the utility and listens for the highest frequency within that unit. The highest frequency will indicate the exact location of the leak in question, allowing an excavator and other team members to dig up a specific portion of your utility line, and make any necessary replacements.
Hidden Leaks Are Tricky...
While most common in older homes, poor construction, corrosion, and in some cases, ground movement can cause pipe damage that leads to water leaks in newer homes, too. This is why it’s important to watch out for signs of leaky lines, no matter how old your house is.
Call us today for leak detection in Philadelphia if you have:
- Leaky windows
- Leaky pipes
- Radiant floor leaks
- Underground leaks
- Slab leaks
- Flooding, puddles, or sinkholes
- Water draining into the street
- Wet spots in your house
- A high water bill
FAQs About Leak Detection
- How big is the equipment? Our leak detection equipment is no bigger than a standard cane. The technology is walked along a line by a locator much like a cane would be used. The device is connected to a screen and headphones that allow the locator to listen to and view frequencies that indicate the presence of a leak.
- How important is leak detection? Detecting a leak early is crucial to preventing further damage to utilities. We suggest having a leak detection scan performed even at the slightest indication of a leak. Catching and fixing a leak early can prevent significant damage that if left untreated would otherwise become a much more costly operation.
- How can I tell if I have a leak? As we mentioned above, there are several warning signs that could indicate a leak, including water in the street or yard, wall/ceiling discoloration, higher-than-usual water bills, low water pressure, foundation cracks, and unusual odors.
Let TLC Find the Leak in Your Home
If you suspect you are dealing with a drain or sewer leak, make sure to call TLC Drain & Sewer for leak detection right away. From sewage spills to flooded basements, leaks in your line can result in thousands of dollars’ worth of damage, and create a hazardous situation on your property. The good news is that our hi-tech leak detection service is able to catch leaks quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money. TLC offers a 50-year guarantee on all our work, as well as free estimates and quality specials to make our services more affordable for everyone. And with 24/7 availability for emergencies, you’ll never have to worry about your drain and sewer lines when you’ve got TLC in your life.
To request leak detection service in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas, call (215) 910-4105.
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura