Fire & Smoke Restoration in Philadelphia
Protect Your Property from Fire & Smoke Damage
Recovering from a fire can be a physically and mentally draining process. Often, the hardest part is knowing where to begin and who to contact. Fortunately, you can leave the fire and smoke damage cleanup to TLC Drain & Sewer. As a full-service Philadelphia fire and smoke restoration company, you can always count on us to be there for you in the wake of an emergency situation. We are an IICRC certified restoration business, with trained fire damage professionals available 24/7, ready to help you through this difficult ordeal. Call today to request an estimate, and let TLC provide the care that you need.
Located just outside King of Prussia, TLC provides fire restoration to the greater Philadelphia area and parts of New Jersey. To schedule an appointment, contact us at (215) 910-4105.
About Our Philadelphia Fire Damage Restoration Service
Before calling TLC, it’s important to be aware that any and all restoration processes cannot begin until authorities say the property is safe. The fire department will see that utilities are either usable or are disconnected before they leave the site. There may be toxic gases present or a risk of smoldering ash that you do not want to encounter on your own. Fortunately, when you hire TLC for fire restoration services, we’ll bring our experienced team in with the proper equipment to get the job done ASAP.
When you call TLC for fire and smoke damage restoration service, you can expect the following steps:
- The first item on our list during restoration service is boarding up your windows and doors to avoid theft and further exposure to the elements. This will allow you to seek alternative housing while our work is performed.
- After your property has been secured, TLC personnel will take a detailed inventory of the building’s contents, compiling photos, videos, an itemized property list, and any other relevant documentation.
- Next, TLC will begin our structural cleaning and debris removal process, focusing on anything that has been directly affected by the fire. Once the facility or home is cleaned, we’ll continue restoring and removing any damaged items caused by the smoke and soot.
- For items salvageable, TLC will conduct our deodorization and decontamination processes. Smoke damage can linger, so this allows us to get rid of hazardous toxins that may still be in your air.
- Our knowledgeable Philadelphia restoration professionals have years of experience with building systems, so before our work is done, we will make sure to investigate how far any fire and smoke damage may have spread, completely ensuring your property is safe and protected!
No matter what has happened to your home, you can rest assured that we’re with you every step of the way. TLC has instilled a communication pipeline from top to bottom at our offices, so you are fully aware of what is happening at all points of the restoration process. There will probably be a lot on your mind following this kind of devastation, but by hiring TLC, you will have one less thing to worry about!
TLC Is Trusted by Our Community
Since opening in 2011, TLC Drain & Sewer has established itself as a local leader in drain/sewer and restoration services. We have a reputation for going above and beyond, and will always strive to get the job done on-time, so you can get back to your life. We also back up our work with a 50-year guarantee, and provide honest and upfront rates on all services, so you know you are getting a good deal. Going through a fire is hard, but we promise that when you hire our Philadelphia fire and smoke restoration company, we will make things a little bit easier for you.
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura