Trenchless Pipe Bursting in Philadelphia
Experience the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer & Drain Service
In the past, pipe repair and replacement involved digging extensive trenches, taking up a significant amount of time, and causing a major hassle for your property. However, TLC Drain & Sewer now offers trenchless pipe bursting in Philadelphia, so you don’t have to worry about disrupting your home or commercial business. Our company was founded by an experienced group of Master Plumbers, and our technicians are licensed and highly trained to deliver complete satisfaction. We also offer upfront and honest prices without bait and switch tactics. And with specials to make our services more affordable, you can always count on our Philadelphia pipe bursting pros to go above and beyond for you.
To learn more about the pipe bursting process, call (215) 910-4105, or send us a message online.
Trenchless Pipe Bursting 101
Trenchless pipe bursting is a service that allows us to replace buried sewer, water, or gas pipes without digging a trench on your property. This non-disruptive technique provides a convenient, cost-effective solution without greatly interrupting your daily life.
When you call TLC Drain & Sewer for trenchless pipe bursting service in Philadelphia, we will:
- Dig two holes at either end of the existing damaged pipe.
- Insert a long steel cable in one end of the pipe in question, using the component known as the “bursting head” to guide the way.
- Pull the bursting head through the damaged pipe, and out of the other hole in the ground, thus breaking apart your old piping while laying new HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) pipe.
Trenchless pipe bursting is a particularly good choice for older homes, where cast iron and clay piping may be in place. These pipes tend to corrode faster over time, even causing problems for your water supply, so if you live in a house that is more than a few decades old, you may want to call TLC for an inspection. That way we can determine whether pipe bursting is the best replacement option for you.
Will My Yard Be Destroyed If I Need Sewer Line Repair?
You don’t need to destroy your lawn just to repair your sewer lines. When it comes to repairing their sewer lines, many homeowners worry what the process will do to their lawn. That’s because much of the sewer lines exists beneath the home. Old methods involved digging up trenches in the yard to access the lines.
At TLC Sewer and Drains, we use cutting-edge technology and innovative methods to provide non-invasive sewer line repairs. Our trenchless pipe bursting and pipe lining services allows us to access sewer lines and drains without digging unsightly holes in your lawn. Contact our Philadelphia plumbers for quality sewer line repair you can rely on.
Top Reasons to Consider Trenchless Pipe Bursting
While trenchless pipe bursting may not be right for everyone, it is the most convenient way for many property owners to safely and easily replace their pipes. If you are considering conventional trench excavation, call TLC, and find out if there is a better way to replace your drain and sewer lines.
Top benefits of trenchless pipe bursting include:
- Less Mess: The chief benefit of trenchless pipe replacement is that it is less invasive than traditional pipe excavation, and therefore leaves less messy on your property. Avoid huge piles of dirt and large trenches on your property by calling TLC for efficient pipe bursting service.
- More Options: Trenchless pipe bursting can be done with nearly any material, so you always get the piping upgrade you deserve. If you know your home still has clay or cast iron piping, call TLC for an estimate on trenchless replacement.
- Increased Cost-Efficiency: Because trenchless pipe bursting does not require a huge team, long hours, and a ton of heavy machinery, you never have to worry about extra costs piling up during the replacement process. You also won’t ever have to repair any damage to your property once TLC has gotten the job done!
- Fewer Side Effects: Traditional pipe replacement can have a ton of nasty side effects on your surrounding environment, often uncovering mold, asbestos, or other toxic substances in your soil and groundwater. With pipe bursting, nothing is dug up, so your family or employees are not exposed to anything harmful.
- Overall Versatility: Whether you need to replace piping due to root intrusion, a nasty clog, or general deterioration, pipe bursting may be the most effective way to get the job done.
Go Trenchless in Philadelphia – With TLC Drain & Sewer!
At TLC Drain in Sewer, we are known across Philadelphia and the surrounding areas for our professionalism, skill, and dedication. Call today to request a free estimate, and remember, we are available 24/7 for your emergency drain and sewer needs! Whether you need trenchless pipe bursting or another service, TLC is the company to call for the best equipment, the best people, and the greatest commitment to helping customers.
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura