Drain & Sewer Services in Philadelphia
TLC: Your Local Source for All Things Drain & Sewer
At TLC Drain & Sewer, we provide service that is unmatched in the drain cleaning industry. Our technicians or, as we call them, expertly trained superheroes, are licensed plumbers – but what sets them apart is their focus on keeping your drains and sewers flowing no matter what. Why do we only focus on drains and sewer work? Simple, because we decided that we weren’t just going to be good at everything, we decided to be GREAT drain cleaners. Call today for upfront and honest prices on drain and sewer services in Philadelphia, and find out why so many local home and business owners trust TLC Drain & Sewer for yourself.
To request an estimate on drain or sewer service now, contact us at (215) 639-7473.
Our Philadelphia Sewer & Drain Services
TLC is a full-service drain and sewer company. That means we are able to provide a range of options, including everything from clog removal to pipe bursting. If you have never had your residential drain and sewer system cleaned before, it is an extremely good idea to give us a call. Over time, your drain and sewer lines are guaranteed to accumulate with a certain amount of grime and sediment. As they deteriorate, your property can experience leaks and backups as a result. The last thing you want is a hazardous sewage spill putting your family at risk, so do not hesitate to call TLC Drain & Sewer to help protect your home.
Contact TLC Drain & Sewer today for:
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning: TLC Drain & Sewer offers advanced drain cleaning methods like hydrojetting that not only thoroughly scrub the walls of your sewer and drain lines, but can even pulverize tough obstructions like tree roots.
- Drain & Sewer Repair: In the past, sewer and drain repair required a lot of heavy machinery and extensive manpower. But with options like trenchless pipe bursting, we are able to offer quicker and cleaner repairs for everything from root intrusion to burst pipes.
- Drain & Sewer Inspection: To thoroughly assess the condition of your sewer and drain lines, it is important to have them inspected. TLC Drain & Sewer offers hi-tech camera inspections to see deep into your lines, as well as smoke testing to help determine if you are dealing with leaks.
- Hydro Excavating: Hydro excavating, also known as vacuum excavation or non-destructive digging, is a safe way of removing soil around your lines without having to dig a huge trench.
- Grease Trap Cleaning: Grease trap cleaning is a particularly important service for commercial-grade kitchens, as it makes sure all food-related areas are sanitary
If there is a problem with your sewer or drain lines, you may start to notice signs like pooling water around your property, damp spots in your yard, gurgling or slow drains, and a persistent sewage odor. Make sure to call TLC for an inspection right away if you detect any of these issues, since the problem is only likely to get worse, and potentially result in extensive damage if it goes unaddressed.