Philadelphia Sewer Line Repair
Sewer Line Repair Services in Greater Philadelphia
A properly functioning sewer line is essential to a smooth-running home or business. Your sewer line is responsible for safely and effectively transporting wastewater away from your home to protect it. When it becomes clogged, cracked, or otherwise damaged, it can cause serious problems such as burst pipes, sewage backflow, and more.
If you are experiencing problems with your sewer line, it is important to schedule a repair as soon as possible to avoid a major plumbing disaster. That’s where TLC Drain & Sewer comes in. Since opening our doors in 2011, we have remained committed to offering the most reliable sewer line repairs in Philadelphia and beyond. You can count on us to offer a swift, dependable solution and have your sewer line back up and running in no time. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Philadelphia's best sewer line repair company!
Our Philadelphia sewer line repair services include:
Signs You Need a Sewer Line Repair
As with any other plumbing problem, the sooner you catch the issue, the better. We recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your sewer line is damaged so you know when to bring in TLC Drain & Sewer.
Signs you need to schedule a sewer line repair in Philadelphia include:
- The water level in your toilet is inconsistent
- There is standing water in your sink or shower
- Water comes up your drains when you flush the toilet or run the washing machine
- Your toilet is frequently clogged or overflowing
- You have multiple clogged or slow drains
- There are suddenly a lot of fruit flies near your drains
- Your drains reek
- There is an unexplained patch of wet or extra-green grass on your lawn
- Your drains are gurgling
- There was an unexpected spike in your water bill
If you suspect your sewer line is damaged, call TLC Drain & Sewer right away. Using advanced tools and technology, we are able to locate the exact source of the damage and implement the most reliable solution possible. Whether your sewer line is clogged, cracked, or corroded, our master technicians can take care of the problem.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Sewer line damage can be caused by a number of things, some of which are preventable. It is a good idea to become familiar with the most common causes of sewer line damage so you can do your part to prevent it from happening in the first place.
Common causes of sewer line damage include:
- Tree roots: Tree roots can sense water sources and will grow towards them. Once they make it to your sewer line, they will make their way inside and continue to feed off of your sewer water and grow until a major blockage has formed in your line.
- Shifts in soil: Shifts in soil caused by earthquakes, construction, a home settling into its foundation, or anything else can cause your sewer line to shift. This can cause the joints to become damaged, the line to collapse, or the pipe to crack.
- Foreign objects: One of the most common sources of sewer line damage is foreign objects, including flushable wipes, feminine hygiene products, hair, paper towels, grease, oil, food scraps, and more. It is important to place these objects in the trash rather than down your drains.
- Corrosion: Your sewer line pipes are likely made of metal, which corrodes over time. As the pipes become worn down, cracks can form.
No matter the cause of your sewer line damage, TLC Drain & Sewer has a solution. Our team is committed to being there for you when you need us most, which is why we are on call and ready to serve you 24/7.
Providing the Top-Quality Service You Deserve
When your sewer line is malfunctioning, turn to TLC Drain & Sewer for the swift and reliable service you deserve. Backed by over a decade of service experience and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our plumbers always get the job done right the first time around.
With TLC Drain & Sewer on your side, you can expect:
- Customized solutions
- Excellent communication
- 24/7 emergency services
- Upfront and honest pricing
- Flexible financing options
Don’t settle for anything less than the exceptional service you deserve. Turn to TLC Drain & Sewer for sewer line repair in Philadelphia and rest assured that your property is in the hands of the most qualified professionals out there.
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura