Philadelphia Pipe Relining Services
Reliable Drain & Sewer Repairs in Greater Philadelphia
When your drain or sewer line becomes damaged, you need swift and dependable service. That’s where TLC Drain & Sewer comes in. Since opening our doors in 2011, we have been proud to offer the most reliable drain and sewer services in town. Backed by years of service experience and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our master plumbers provide the highest quality pipe relining services in Philadelphia.
No matter how severe the damage may be, you can count on us to take care of the problem straight away. Our team never cuts corners or settles for work that is “good enough” which is why we always get the job done right. Check out our customer reviews and see why we are Philadelphia's best sewer line repair company!
What Is Pipe Relining?
Pipe relining is a sewer line repair process that essentially involves creating a new pipe inside of your existing damaged pipe. Cracked or broken pipes are repaired from the inside rather than replaced.
Signs You Need to Reline Your Pipes
Because your sewer line is underground, you cannot see when it becomes damaged, which is why our team recommends becoming familiar with the signs that your line needs to be repaired. That way, TLC Drain & Sewer can resolve the problem before you are faced with a major plumbing disaster.
It might be time to call our Philadelphia pipe relining professionals if:
- Your drains have recently started to stink
- Water comes up your drains when you flush the toilet
- You have multiple clogged or slow drains
- There is a mysterious puddle on your lawn
- You’ve noticed an increase in pest activity on your property
- Your toilet clogs or overflows often
- The water levels in your toilet are inconsistent
No matter how severe the damage may be, our team guarantees the problem will be taken care of and your plumbing system will be back up and running as soon as possible.
How Does Pipe Relining Work?
Using in-pipe camera technology, our technicians can quickly locate the exact source of your sewer line damage. This helps us to come up with a plan of attack and ensure that the problem is effectively resolved. If the problem is caused by a clog or blockage, we thoroughly blast it away and clear your pipes out. Once the pipe is cleaned, the relining process can begin.
Below is the pipe relining process:
- Measure the length of the area that needs to be repaired
- Coat an inflatable pipe liner with a special epoxy resin
- Place an uninflated balloon inside of the resin-coated pipe liner and insert it into the pipe
- Inflate the balloon once it reaches the damaged area, allowing the pipe liner to coat the inside of the damaged pipe
- Keep the balloon inflated until the epoxy resin on the pipe liner cures and forms a hard, tough pipe
- Deflate the bladder and pull it out of the pipe, leaving behind a brand-new section of piping inside of your existing sewer line
TLC Drain & Sewer is proud to use the highest quality materials for our pipe relining services in Philadelphia. We want to make sure your home or business runs as smoothly as possible, which is why we always offer lasting, reliable solutions and get the job done right the first time around.
How Long Does Pipe Relining Last?
Because we use the highest quality tools and materials, our pipe relining work can last as long as 50 years. The adhesive we use to seal your new lining into place prevents corrosion and ensures durability. This is one of the many reasons why pipe relining is an excellent choice for sewer line repairs.
Call TLC Drain & Sewer Today!
Sewer line problems can be a pain to deal with, which is why TLC Drain & Sewer is here to handle them for you. Thanks to extensive training, years of experience, and top-quality tools and technology, our team makes the pipe relining process as seamless as can be. And, because sewer line problems can cause a lot of damage to your property, our team is on call and ready to provide emergency repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply give us a call and we will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks ready to implement a reliable solution.
Choose TLC Drain & Sewer because:
- We guarantee our work
- We offer honest and upfront pricing
- We are available 24/7
- We offer flexible financing options
- We are fully licensed and insured
No problem is too big or too small for TLC Drain & Sewer to take on.
Call TLC Drain & Sewer at (215) 639-7473 to schedule pipe relining in Philadelphia. We look forward to serving you!
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura