Hydrojetting in Philadelphia
We Get Rid of Tough Obstructions
Most homeowners don’t think about their sewer pipes—until they deal with a serious clog or mysterious (and unpleasant!) odors. If you’ve experienced these or other problems with your sewer lines, you know you need a solution, and you need it fast.
Fortunately, TLC Drain & Sewer offers cutting-edge hydrojetting in Philadelphia. A form of hi-pressure water jetting designed to thoroughly rid your pipes of obstructions, our hydrojetting equipment is top-of-the-line. Our technicians also have the know-how to not only solve immediate issues, but also help you maintain the health and effectiveness of your pipes in the long-run. Founded by a group of Master Plumbers, our team is fully licensed and insured, so you know we always provide safe and efficient service. And with favorable reviews from customers across the area, you might as well call TLC Drain & Sewer to see what our Philadelphia high-pressure water jetting service is all about.
If you are dealing with a sewer clog, contact us right away at (215) 639-7473.
How Does Hydro Jetting Work?
Hydro jetting involves using highly pressurized water the remove and break down grease, build up, and even tree roots from drains and sewer lines. This water can be pressurized up to 4000 PSI and offers a safer way to clean drains and pipes. This is a better alternative to chemical cleaners and digging up trenches for sewer cleaning.
The hydro jetting system involves a hose, nozzle, and a machine that creates a strong water pressure. Our team accurately locates clogs and blockages and clears it away with hydro jetting.
What Can Hydrojetting Do for My Sewer Lines?
In addition to TLC Drain & Sewer’s SewerSnake™ technology, which uses a traditional electro-mechanical approach to clear your sewer lines, we offer our TLC SewerScrub™, a high-pressure water jetting service that leaves your pipes squeaky clean. While traditional drain and sewer cleaning methods can remove some blockages in your lines, they are not capable of pulverizing the tough clogs we can get rid of with our SewerScrub™ service. Moreover, water-jetting is the best way to make sure there is no lasting residue clinging to your pipes, ensuring they work as good as new and water is able to flow through your system completely unobstructed.
Call for SewerScrub™ high-pressure water jetting in Philadelphia to get rid of:
- Tree Roots: Tree and shrub roots are naturally attracted to the moisture from your sewer lines, which acts as a natural fertilizer. Even the smallest leak can begin attracting roots, and when those roots grow long enough, they can eventually make their way into your pipes, causing major obstructions and significant water leakage. Common signs of tree roots include wet spots around your yard indicating a sewage leak, nasty smells coming from your drains, slow drains, and an increase in rats and insects around your property. Watch out for these signs, and call TLC right away for SewerScrub™ hydrojetting designed to put a stop to root intrusion,
- Soap Scum & Hair: Soap scum and air commonly accumulate in your bathroom drains, around your sink and tub. While a certain amount of hair and soap in your drains is natural, excessive amounts can cause huge clogs, causing major problems for your sewer and drain pipes. Consider installing some stoppers in your bathroom drains to prevent this from happening, and contact our drain and sewer pros for water-jetting that can get rid of hair and soap clogs.
- Sand & Silt: As your sewer lines become worn down over time, they may start to crack, letting in small amounts of sand and silt. If enough granules get it, they will not only slow down your lines, but may even lead to a blockage. Fortunately, our hydrojetting service is able to clear sand and silt completely out of your drain and sewer lines.
- Scale Buildup: Eventually some amount of buildup from scale and other minerals is likely to affect your sewer line. This can happen quicker when leaks or cracks occur, but to get rid of all sediment buildup, so your lines are clear and can flow like new again, you will want to call TLC for our Philadelphia hydrojetting service.
- Grease & Food Clogs: A lot of people assume their garbage disposal is like a second trashcan. This is not true. You should only use your garbage disposal for getting rid of light food waste, since anything more substantial is not only bad for your garbage disposal, but also your drain lines. This holds true for grease, oils, and fats too, which do not easily wash away in your lines, but instead tend to congeal into powerful blockages.
When Should I Call for Philadelphia Hydrojetting Service?
Before we tackle a clog, TLC Drain & Sewer can also perform a video inspection of your pipes. This can help us determine the severity of your problem, and whether high pressure water-jetting is appropriate.
With a video inspection, our drain and sewer experts will be able to answer three important questions:
- “What’s that smell?”
- “Where’s the clog?”
- “How do we make sure this doesn’t happen again?!”
After we have found your clog and performed our SewerScrub™ service, TLC Drain & Sewer will do everything in our power to make sure that blockage doesn’t reoccur. The good part of hydrojetting is that it thoroughly scrubs the walls of your sewer and drain lines, ridding them of years’ worth of residue, and reducing the chance of future clogs. However, we also offer drain and sewer repair services, in cases where your lines are extremely damaged. No matter what your sewer and drain system needs, the good news is that TLC has the equipment, experience, and skill to make sure it remains in great condition for years to come.
Drain Emergency? Call Us First!
One of the things that separates us from our competitors is that TLC Drain & Sewer offers 24/7 emergency service. We are committed to being here for your commercial or residential property when you need us most. Our team is equipped with the best drain and sewer cleaning equipment in Philadelphia, from our SewerScrub™ jets and beyond. And with upfront pricing on all our services, you can always count on us when you need an honest drain and sewer company. For the best technicians, the best tools, and the best attitude towards customers, contact TLC Drain & Sewer today.
Great experience! Tech was knowledgeable and efficient and so nice.- Happy Customer
All of the people from TLC were prompt, polite, and effective and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing and why.- Kim
If it wasn’t for their speed and professionalism, the damage would have been 4 times as expensive.- Jason G.
He actually showed up 10 minutes early for our appointment and that NEVER happens- Happy Customer
I’m almost in tears.- Laura