Install Apprentice Technician
Ready to start your career in the skilled trades industry? We are looking to hire apprentices for our service technician position. Our company has been consistently expanding and we want to find the right people to join our team of skilled tradesmen!
As an apprentice you will be paired with our senior service technicians and begin working toward a lucrative career path.
- Being on time, and ready to work when your day begins
- Eagerness to learn about how our services are performed and how the equipment operates
- Making sure the truck that you will be working in that day is: Washed, interior cleaned, stocked with supplies, filled with water in the morning, fluids checked and topped off, and any maintenance that is needed on both vehicle and equipment a request is turned into the shop manager.
- Cleaning and organizing shop during down time
- Reporting to direct supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Daily on time arrival
- Acceptable scores from weekly foreman reports
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- $16 per hour
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About TLC Drawin and Sewer:
TLC Drain and Sewer provides its clients and contractors with the best service experience in the drain and sewer industry. We have been able to do this following our vision of being the name you trust to handle any size drain and sewer cleaning, inspection, or repair. TLC’s core values are: Honesty amongst both employees and clients, providing a fun structured work environment, providing support to our employees in knowledge, training, safety, and basing all operations to achieve set goals.