Apprentice Sewer Technician
Our business has been consistently expanding and we are looking to hire motivated individuals to train as Apprentice Technicians to become part of our skilled team. These positions come with the potential for long term careers as you grow with our company. Apprentice Technicians would learn the skills of a Drain & Sewer trade as they assist with either our Service Division (residential and commercial) or our Municipal Division.
- Professional interaction with clients to show a commitment to providing great service
- Learning how to diagnose and clear complex drain and sewer issues
- Working with Technicians to accomplish jobs in a timely fashion
- Utilizing drain cleaning equipment and vehicles
- Properly using all safety equipment
- Performing other duties as required
- Experience with plumbing/drains is a plus
- Can prioritize and multitask
- Motivated, positive attitude, and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s license
- $16 per hour with opportunities for overtime
- After 90 days of employment employee will receive the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Days Off
- Healthcare Reimbursement of up to 50%
If interested, please email email@example.com.
About TLC Drawin and Sewer:
TLC Drain and Sewer provides its clients and contractors with the best service experience in the drain and sewer industry. We have been able to do this following our vision of being the name you trust to handle any size drain and sewer cleaning, inspection, or repair. TLC’s core values are: Honesty amongst both employees and clients, providing a fun structured work environment, providing support to our employees in knowledge, training, safety, and basing all operations to achieve set goals.