Install Field Supervisor
- Being on time, and ready to work when your day begins
- Eagerness to learn about how our services are performed and how the equipment operates
- Making sure the truck that you will be working in that day is: Washed, interior cleaned, stocked with supplies, filled with water in the morning, fluids checked and topped off, and any maintenance that is needed on both vehicle and equipment a request is turned into the shop manager
- Cleaning and organizing shop during down time
- Filling out and tracking installs on scorecard
- Being able perform complex tasks with excavation equipment: backhoe, excavator, skidsteer
- Positive interaction with clients to show them your professionalism and commitment to providing great service and positive reflection of the company
- Knowing how to perform basic maintenance on excavation equipment: greasing of pins, changing buckets, checking fluids
- Knowledge of all install items and proper use of: valves, traps, fittings, pipe sizes etc.
- Knowledge of proper specifications for work zone traffic control
- Ability to left on install unsupervised and complete project with proper crew.
- Ability to communicate with Install manager on challenges and success of project
- Having Class A CDL with following endorsements: air brakes, tank, manual transmission
- Ability to manage multiple senior installers simultaneously
- Ability to develop relationships with clients for ongoing business opportunities
- Obtaining PA-1 Call number, permits, scheduling inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- Tracking daily sales goal
- Tracking average work order install invoice
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.