Founded in 2010 by a team of experienced Master Plumbers, TLC Drain & Sewer routinely partners with plumbers, electricians, and other contractors who value our company’s capabilities, technologies, and responsiveness.
TLC Helps Plumbing Contractors Expand Their Offering
If you’re a plumbing contractor who would like to expand your offering to include sewer and drain line service, inspection and repair, TLC Drain & Sewer can help.
Most plumbers typically do not take on drain cleaning jobs, due to the high startup costs associated with the equipment required to do the job right. At TLC, we’ve invested significantly in top of the line equipment used for drain line service, inspection and repair.
Although we have plumbing experience, our efforts are specifically focused on drain & sewer projects. So, you won’t need to worry about TLC taking on your customers’ plumbing business. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it. Instead, we’ll fill in for you on those drain & sewer jobs that you haven’t been able to provide in the past.
How do we ensure your customers remain your customers?
- We handle all service calls as an agent of your business.
- Customers receive invoices from your business, rather than from TLC. We handle this in one of two ways: You can bill your customers directly, or we can keep your invoices on hand and bill them for you.
- We refer any other plumbing work back to you, as the customer’s plumber
- We provide you with a complete price sheet for all of our services so you can quote your customers directly for any projects you’d like us to handle
- We offer 10% commission on any closed referrals that we receive on drain cleaning and camera inspections only
We work with several plumbers in the Philadelphia area and would like to assist you in providing your customers with these expanded services as well.
TLC Drain has 24/7 Emergency Service! Call (215) 910-4105 today to schedule your service today!